Warrington Speak Up is an independent advocacy organisation committed to developing and providing quality independent advocacy for the benefit of people living in Warrington.
Our core values undergird all our activity and advocacy work is guided by the key principles outlined in the Advocacy Charter.
Our aim is to strengthen the voice of people who feel marginalised, excluded or discriminated against.
We believe advocacy:
- Promotes equality, social justice and social inclusion
- Empowers people by having their voice heard
- Enables individuals to speak up and express their views and wishes
- Ensures people’s views are heard, respected and acted on
- Helps people to become more aware of and exercise their rights
Advocacy is available to Warrington residents over the age of 18 or disabled young people over the age of 16. Guidelines are available outlining the specific eligibility criteria for each advocacy type.
Click here for Warrington Speak Up Advocacy Hub.
Advocacy is independent, confidential, person led, issue based and free.
Click here for Advocacy Charter.