Volunteer with us
Do you have a few spare hours a week?
Do you want to make a difference in a person’s life?
Do you want to support and benefit your local community?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We have some exciting volunteering opportunities in our project work:
- Speak Up 4 All, a self-advocacy group for people with a learning disability, helping to develop confidence, understanding and skills to speak up about the things that are most important to them.
- Get Warrington Talking, supporting community-based events, challenging stigma around mental health
- PAUSE mental health listening space, a safe place for people to talk openly about their mental health, free from stigma or judgement.
- Still Me, supporting people living with dementia to have a say, be involved and help to improve dementia care for all
- Community advocacy, supporting people to be involved in decisions about their health and social care needs
Read what our team of dedicated volunteers have to say about why volunteering is important to them:
What you can expect from us:
We value the time given and contributions made by all our volunteers.
We promise to provide:
- support and encouragement
- ongoing training and informal supervision
- opportunities to connect with other volunteers, the wider staff team and board of trustees
- the chance to participate in our development days and contribute to the development of Warrington Speak Up
To find out more about how you can get involved please contact Andrea Marshall on: